Translation, in itself, is a complex process. It generally requires experts and specialists who can assure a professional result. In most cases, they all have a detailed knowledge of all the elements involved in translation. Additionally, they are familiar with all the translation tools and methods.
Today, when almost everything deals with the internet and online transactions, website translators should also provide SEO translation services to optimize the translated website in target countries. Furthermore, a professional translator utilizes computer-assisted tools for translations, translation memories, and glossaries to provide efficient work.
What is an SEO translation?
Language today is not an issue anymore when it comes to global trade. The SEO translation paved the way to open the borders of every country. As you may know, the internet is now a global hub. This means that you can access a website made from miles away from your location, wherever you may be in the world. Suppose a website only caters to one language; the business can miss out on the opportunity to reach out to international markets. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a strategy to bring the website to the top of a search engine ranking. The SEO translation will convert your website content to various languages in a way that it can perform excellently in search engines.
Having a multilingual website and optimizing those translated content for SEO will ensure that the global audience will see your site and products. With this, the translation will need a skilled translator who knows a lot about SEO strategies. Also, translators need to consider human readers and the ways to create pages that search engine algorithms can find immediately.
Understand the translation importance for SEO
Considering the importance of translation to a company’s website is necessary so you can plan how to optimize your website for international markets effectively. Translating texts on your website can increase potential new audiences, boost conversion rate, and transform your website into a more accessible one.
- The keywords help you be visible. Millions of people browse the internet to look for services and products using search engines. Better website and product visibility need thorough research regarding the appropriate words famous in the market you are targeting. Remember that the core of your content is keywords. Additionally, they are crucial for both search engines and your clients. Translating content without accurate keywords will be useless.
- Effective communication. Another importance of translation is communication. Making your content understandable is the best way to attract potential buyers. SEO translation allows your website to communicate with international audiences in their respective languages. This is an excellent approach for your audience to understand your services effectively.
- Convert visitors to customers. As you understand the translation importance for SEO, you will see that optimizing your content will result in better conversion rates. As you may know, people rely on the internet when they look for specific products. If you have what they need, that could be a perfect lead. Using the local language within a particular market will naturally attract potential buyers having real needs.
- Get higher CTRs. Click-through rates (CTRs) impact the organic search engine rankings. Getting the SEO translation right allows you to achieve excellent CTRs and a better ranking on SEO. Your website will surely stand out among competitors if you use the appropriate local keywords translation, lay out relevant information, and maintain an applicable length. This will result in better CTRs.
SEO translations elements and tools you need
Looking into the translation importance for SEO, you might think that it’s only about keywords. Yes, it can be in most cases. However, there are other tools and elements a company and a translator needs to consider to get an excellent optimization of a website.
- Meta descriptions and titles. A Meta description is a quick overview of the content on a website. Meanwhile, Meta titles are the linked text displayed on search engine results pages. You need to translate the titles and descriptions for your new market. Additionally, potential buyers in other countries need to view all the website content in their respective languages in a readable form.
- Headings. The heading will guide website visitors and search engines to comprehend the webpage content. Headings can be applicable in articles, subpages, and blog posts. Remember that they must contain all the essential key phrases and keywords. Also, they must be user-friendly and precise.
- Key phrases and keywords. You might notice that search engines usually use keywords to show significant search results to all the users. For international SEO, an excellent keywords list must be your starting point. Theoretically, translating all the relevant keywords into target languages is possible. However, it can also be beneficial to identify the most relevant keywords in the source language instead of automatically translating them.
Optimize your website with the right translator
Optimizing one’s website to reach international markets is more than just considering the importance of translation. Your partner translator must also consider the tools and elements involved in SEO. Today, most translator providers integrate SEO translations to cater to clients wanting to translate websites to reach more global markets.
Professional and capable translators comprise Click Translations. We pride ourselves on SEO being one of our key advantages, maximizing our professional subtitling services for your online content. This service primarily caters to online videos. However, clients can always reach us for any customization request they wish for translation projects.