Circle Translations uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, antivirus, back up storage (offline) to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, as all security measures are subject to possible unlawful circumvention, we cannot and do not provide any guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the security in place or our ability to prevent third parties, acting unlawfully, from obtaining information protected by us. Circle Translations cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances. Circle Translations cannot ensure that your identity, telephone number, work or home address and other personal identifying will not be discovered unlawful means. Important and private information should be protected by you. Circle Translations encourages all users to maintain a pseudonymous identity when using our services or any other public aspects of the website.
We use your personal information to provide the Services we offer: User email address is not shared or displayed.
Circle Translations may archive information, including personal information you provided in the course of using our services and any other aspects of the Circle Translations services/website. We store that information on servers that are controlled by Circle Translations. Archived information will not ordinarily be erased unless requested. Upon request, archived data may be sent to the user via email or deleted from our archives.
We may use personal information for internal auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the services we offer.
We will not share your information with third parties, with the exception of the following:
- We may provide information to Service Providers to help us bring you the Services we offer. Our Service Providers may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities.
- We may be required to disclose customer information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
- If the Ownership of all or substantially all of the Circle Translations business or assets were to change, your User information would likely be transferred to the new Owner(s).
- As of May 25, 2018, Circle Translations website is fully compliant with GDPR.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will officially take effect on May 25, 2018.
- GDPR extends the data privacy rights of all European individuals and gives them the power to better control their data. Companies that provide services, and process personal data of these European individuals, must comply with all GDPR set of regulations. There are specific and clear requirements that these companies must meet, and basic rights that European individuals can exercise with these companies. More information about GDPR can be found in the official GDPR European Union’s website:https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en